Sunday, February 11, 2007

1030-2000

alrights. this is how i spent my day at the national LIB at bugis area.

1030- Reach Lib. Chiong up to level 5 (study area) to chop seats.
Reached the room. IT WAS GOD DAMNED FULL.
BUT STILL, managed to chop 2 seats. lol. this shows how kiasu singaporeans are.

1130- Almost died waiting for my lunch. S.LIM came. bought my lunch for me. hoho.MOS BURGER. Stinked the whole place with my fish burger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

2pm++ - someone left the single table seat. VACANT!!! WOOSH. chiong to that seat. almost XIA SUEY myself. HAHA. but who cares

.
.
.
.
.

3++ -Got real bored and took photos. lOL.








<---- ---->
This is the hair we get after studying for like 5 hours?








The DHL hot-air.....=(

Rights. Soon, the sky darken. AND it's finally 8pm! argh. Yea. Then, went to town, meet PEE. Bought my jacket. Walking around feeling damn insecured(no cash). No money still go eat apple crumble = owe people more money. Craps. Then, waited for the stupid bus for 45mins. argh. and i finally got home.



We got ourselves looking like jay chou after the mental torture.






No comments: