Wednesday, February 7, 2007

HUR. I'm glad there's people dropping by. HAHA. Been a good girl. Every day also study. HEH

Seriously, there's too much distractions at home. The bed, the comp, the tv and food and.... HAH. It's unproductive studying at home. YEA. SO, i'm heading on to the national lib tml! Early in the morn. I hope there's space. LOL. The other time i went to try my luck, it was damn packed. =( Ousted by the security at a particular level. Damn xia suey can.

Hmm. I'v calculated. I'm gonna skip 4 pool slots and many many land slots. HAHA. Craps. By the next training, i would have slacked alot. Muscles into FATS again. 0_o. Think the best time to lose weight is during competitions and during exam periods. LOL. Irregular meals and bla. HEH. Oh Well.

CNY's coming. Shopping, almost done. Er. Quite done with it. I hope there's nothing more i could spend more.

CNY. I hope it's a whole new year for me. A new bank account, a new sem, a new year, a new me, a new change, a new challenge, a new hope. =)

No comments: