Friday, February 16, 2007

WIDE GRIN

yes. exams are over. finally. Nothing can stop me now. hahahaha~ Things happen for a reason. My B4's gonna be my motivation for everything and anything. Crazy. But. Ya. Seriously, results do matters. It's like, you wouldnt be worrying bout the next step you'r taking because some other factors are pulling you back. Oh well. Not like i had stopped myself from doing anything yet. HAHA. It's just an example.

AND. I BOUGHT BACK MY GOLD COLOURED HAVAS! I thought i'll never see it again. HAHA. Went to city link, and, from the corner of my eyes. 0_0. there it was hanging there. ONE LAST PIECE, waiting to be taken! haha. i was super lucky. oh well. ENOUGHT of it.

Hmm. what else. eh. today, just spend one whole day window shopping lor. damn it. NO MONEY. But, CNY's just 2 days later. LOL. After those few days, at least my account won't feel that empty again. time to be thrifty, AFTER GETTING ALL THOSE STUFF THAT I WANT. =X. hey, this is call rewarding yourself. =D. Visitings and GAMBLING SESSIONS( i hope ). Eh. Holidays have to more happening arh. Do all the crazy stuff, pamper ourselves and make ourselves useful, by getting my arse moving and work. AND more and more and more PLAY. HAHA. GONNA HIT THE BEACH SOON. THE DANCE FLOOR TOO. been some time since i'v club. not like i'm addicted to it. you know. it's just like girls like us go for retail therapy, clubbing's is just a dose of FUN every now and then~ yea.

No comments: