Saturday, April 21, 2007

dazed

the sun was hot from early morn til early evening. damn. my face's burnt. not quite. just red. BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LOOK LIKE THAT. HAHA. whatever. okays. i see so many people posting such chim-mo entries. maybe i should start one too. follow the trend yar.

Things come and go. The more you look for it, the more it wouldnt come to you. Friends, relationships, chances, whatever. Thus, why waste the effort to go search when it would just come to you one fine day? Oh wells, maybe some people are lucky, some people are not. *shrugs. But what's the point when ur life is so taken up by so many stuff that u can't even breathe. Really. Nothing matters now. NOTHING. My job now is make sure my tasks on hand are handled properly. And, just polo is more than enough.

The other day i was just talking about the relationship thingy with friends. It came to me as something so far far away. No matter how much i want it, it's gonna end up busted anyways. NOT that i'm desperate. OK. I act like I am. But I'm not. Really. I practically have no time. hmm. Not like the whole of the weekdays i'm busy. But the whole of my weekends, it's just training then home then tv then dinner then sleep. haha. It's just the same old routine now. Talk bout boring and no life, yes it is. But, i can't help it. Long ago, I said i would exchange all these things for other things. Come to think of it, those stuffs are just so impractical to me now. If i can have it now, fine, if i don't, i'll be more than glad.

Just that, there would always be something in my life left unresolved. Seriously, all the time. Unresolved. Then, resolve it? It's easier said than done. Coz it dosent just concern myself only. Yea. So, go look for the person and get it settled? Worse. I most of the time end up hanging in mid-air. -_-. HAHA. Pathetic, but yea. It's all meaningless now.

No comments: