Friday, April 20, 2007

mission accomplissssssssssssssssshed

okays. there's really lotsa changes done to my house for the past like 2 months. yea. my old house. been staying in this OLD house for the past..........................19-3=16 years. LOL.

Alrights. There's the new front gate. Seriously, it looks a whole lot sturdy than the old one. The old one is just flimsy and lousy and old. HAHA.

okays. this is the new one. heh.

Alrights. Notice the car outside. My dad's gone overseas and i still haven got my license yet! shiat. I could have been driving it now. But i haven even take my BTT yet.
Not long ago, there's this shade built on the back of my house so that we don't always have to rush out to keep the clothes in when it rains. yea.
THEN. there's the new tv. plasmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tveeeeeeeee downstairs. haha. ok. can't really taken a good photo of it. so, leave it. Then, the old one was moved into my room. HEH. u can't believe how much more time i spend in my room now. And yea, i shifted stuffs in my room around to make space for my tveeeeeee. so, it's a whole lot more spacious now. Cleaned out the cupboards. Shifted out so many things. OMG. I'm so proud of myself. OH yea. And a new desk too. hur hur.
Alrights. What else. Received bedsheets for my present, bought new bedsheet. Then, painted my room, purple over the past 2 weeks. LOL It's lavender and stuff. i don't understand why could people hate that colour. NO OFFENCE THOUGH. HEH. haha.

haha. and the worse thing is. My dad bought a purple coloured computer chair.

okays. this another view of my room. can't really see the colour coz it's kinda light. try ta spot my paddle. haha

No comments: